The Curef GmbH is a medium-sized company, which was founded in 1989 in Ennepetal, NRW. As a result of the growth of the business and the new opportunities offered by Wetter Albringhausen, the company relocated to its new business premises in 2009.
Due to the move, extended storage facilities have been added and also the connection to a forwarding and container service of Curef GmbH has been further strengthened.
This makes it possible for us to do many things on the "small service route" and thus to offer you services "from one single source".
This cooperation enables us to implement customer wishes quickly, flexibly and always on time. We do not only talk about these things, but we lived them with our team.
Founded in 1989 in Ennepetal, NRW
The focus of the activity of Curef GmbH lies in trading aluminum scrap
Initially very close cooperation between Curef GmbH and Curef B.V. in Rotterdam
Member of the VDM since March 1990
Curef GmbH develops new business structures in Germany at the end of the 1990s
A founding member of the ESN since 1997
Investment and expansion of warehouse & refurbishment capacities in Germany
Certified according to ISO 9001 quality management standard since 2006
Mr. Kasimir has been the head of the environmental committee and a member of the board of the VDM since 2006
Certified as waste disposal specialist since 2008
2009 Move of the company to Wetter Albringhausen in a new building with warehouse
2009 Expansion of the forwarding and container business through acquisition
2011/2012 further expansion of warehousing and conversion capacities
Creation of optimal logistics concepts for in-house scrap for major customers
2013 Optimization of the weighing equipment and construction of a stationary radioactivity measuring system for the permanent testing of all scraps
The aim of the Curef team is to strive and implement the 100% recycling of the used material.
We are looking for suitable products for our customers in order to further expand and optimize their recycling processes
We follow the trend of aluminum recycling. We help our customers to increase their own recycling rate to more than 80% of material use by offering the right qualities und shapes.
Through our sustainable actions and environmental friendly mindset, we do our part to safe the resources of our planet.
One of our major part is to optimize disposal processes from our suppliers and customers, this procedure enable us to safe resources, also through our „closed-loop-philosophy“. In addition to support our procedure and philosophy, we prepare the scrap for furnace use.
We are specialists in selling, trading and processing high quality aluminum scrap.
Curef GmbH offers you the following services:
- Advising companies on the use of their scraps
- Rebuilding the scrap to optimize the use
- On-time delivery to streamline the workflow
- Reduction of storage quantities for customers and suppliers
- Advice on in-plant logistics and charging of the melt
- Cost reduction through the use of optimized scrap
- Restructuring into an eco-competence center
- Support in the implementation of the 100% recycling of aluminum
- Konformitätserklärung Aluminiumschrott 2021.pdf
- Konformitätserklärung Aluminiumschrott-englisch 2021.pdf
- Konformitätserklärung Kupferschrott 2021.pdf
- Konformitätserklärung Kupferschrott englisch 2021.pdf
- Zertifikat Entsorgungsfachbetrieb 2022.pdf
- Zertifikat Qualitätsmanagementsystem 2021.pdf
- Zertifikat Qualitätsmanagementsystem-englisch 2021.pdf